The general information details of this website are given below:
- Holder: Everis Belgium “hereinafter, “everis”).
- Address: Rue de Spa 8, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Contact: Tel. (+32) 2 788 52 52;
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Registry Data: Registered in 2010 VAT: BE 0825811478
1. - Conditions of use
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Web and the materials, services and forms offered through it and, in particular, not to use them for (including, but not limited to):
• Conducting activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the everis Website, its suppliers or third parties;
• Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to networks, equipment, systems of Users, the Website or everis;
• Trying to access, use and/or manipulate data of everis, third party providers and/or other Users;
• The user of the Website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on it;
• Any other unauthorized use is also prohibited unless Users have the prior written authorization issued by everis;
• Users shall not use robots, data exploration and storage systems (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other resource, tool, software, algorithm or method of automatic data collection/extractor to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website, without the express written permission of their owners.
everis reserves the right to deny, suspend, interrupt, or cancel access or use, in whole or in part, of this Website to those users or visitors who do not comply with any of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice.
Likewise, everis shall be entitled to investigate and report any mentioned conduct according to the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
2.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
© copyright 2021 everis foundation. All rights reserved.
The entire content of this Website, understanding content as merely illustrative, texts, images, files, pictures, logos, graphics, brands, icons, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and form of presentation of the materials included therein, and the software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, held by everis or third parties, without the operation rights over them being understood to be transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Website.
In particular, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorisation of the everis and provided that reference is made to the ownership by everis of the aforementioned intellectual and industrial property rights.
It is also prohibited to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or perform works derived from the computer software required for the operation, access and use of this Website and the services contained therein, as well as perform, with regard to all or part of such software, any of the operation acts described in the preceding section. The User of the Website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection devices or security systems that may be installed in the same.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are the property of everis or third parties, and access to the website may not be construed as conferring any right over such trademarks, trade names and/or logos.
The hyperlinks or links shown on this Website may lead Users to other websites and web pages managed by third parties, over which everis does not exercise any type of control. everis is not responsible for the content or the condition of these websites and web pages, and access to them through this Website does not imply that everis recommends or approves their content.
This Website contains materials, such as articles, studies, project descriptions, prepared by everis for informational purposes only. everis informs you that these materials can be modified, developed or updated at any time without prior notice.
5.- Exclusion of liability
Whoever uses this website does so at their own risk. everis, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for any errors or omissions that may suffer from the content of this website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor for the amendment of such defects. everis, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
The information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and may be changed or updated without notice. everis does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user of this website. Consequently, everis is not liable for any damages that such elements may cause to the user or third parties. Likewise, it is not responsible for nor does it guarantee the availability and continuity of access to this website or that it is free of errors. In any case, the user of the website is obliged to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful or injurious computer programs.
Users shall be liable for damages of any nature that everis may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these conditions. Users are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of any content on this Website is, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
6.- Reporting of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event, that any user of the Website becomes aware that hyperlinks refer to websites whose content or services may be illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact everis providing the following details:
• Personal details of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and email address;
• Description of the events that show the illegal or inappropriate nature of the hyperlink;
• In the event of breach of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when he is a person other than the communicator;
• Likewise, the title that proves the legitimacy of the holder of the rights must be provided as well as, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when he or she is a person other than the communicator.
The receipt by everis of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, according to the regulations on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
The present conditions of use are governed in each and every one of its clauses by the Belgian legislation.